Quality and company policy
The company ISO-Gesellschaft mbH for pharmaceutical packaging considers the integrated management system (IMS) to be an indispensable condition for securing our company success and has therefore introduced the certification according to the norms DIN EN ISO 9001:2008, DIN EN ISO 15378:2012 and an occupational safety management system in accordance with the requirements of the trade associations and with the requirements of the NLF / ILO-OHS 2001 and OHSAS 18001:2007. The introduction of an environment management system in accordance with ISO 14001:2015 is a current goal. The energy management section shall be integrated with it.
Our company practices are responsible andsustainableand thereby take the needs of the individual, the company, and the environment into account.
The base of our management policy – ten principles
- We guarantee a fair and partnership-based collaboration with our customers and suppliers
- We control procedures and manufacturing processes so that they are error-free, safe, and reproducible
- We keep our deadline commitments towards our external as well as internal customers
- We fulfil the requirements and wishes of our customers to their full satisfaction
- We reduce error and reclamation costs in all areas of work
- We test existing and new procedures, processes and activities for sustainability, their environment-friendliness and take care to treat operating and raw materials in a sustainable way, to avoid pollution
- We take care to observe the applicable obligations, standards, and other requirements with regards to product quality, occupational safety, health and environment protection, consumer protection
- We commit to achieving the quality, environment and occupational safety targets followed and supervised by the management
- We maintain an accident and incident-free workplace to protect our employees and avoid all occupational hazards
- We verify and evaluate our company on a regular basis and guarantee a continuous improvement
We have set ourselves the primary goal of satisfying our customers’ requirements with regards to quality and reliability in all respects, and to implement these requirements in accordance with our own organisational specifications.
We treat quality and customer satisfaction, productivity, and cost-efficiency as conscientiously and systematically as the subjects of occupational safety, health and environment protection.